DISCLAIMERThe information provided on the Progressive Livestock Ltd website is intended to provide general information to the public. Every effort has been made to ensure that the information set out on this website is accurate.
However, visitors to this Website are advised that:
- Progressive Livestock Ltd, its employees, principals, or agents do not accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever whether in contract, tort, equity or otherwise for any action taken as a result of information on this Website or for any error, inadequacy, deficiency, flaw, or omission in the information provided or arising out of or in connection with the Website, or any content on or accessed by use of the Website, or any copying display or other use thereof.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Progressive Livestock Ltd does not guarantee or warrant that the Website will be uninterrupted, without delay, error-free, omission-free or free of viruses.
- Therefore, the information on this Website is provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, express or implied, including accuracy, timeliness and completeness.
- Materials on this Website may not be modified, reproduced or publicly displayed, performed or distributed or used for any public or commercial purpose.
- You are solely responsible for the actions you take in reliance on the content on or accessed through this Website.
- Progressive Livestock Ltd may change the contents and or the services or goods described on or referred to in this Website at any time and without prior notice.
- All links and references to other websites, organisations or people are provided for convenience only and do not represent an endorsement by Progressive Livestock Ltd of those websites, organisations or people, or of any information contained on those websites, nor of the organisations people products or services referred to in those websites.
- Progressive Livestock Ltd does not endorse any website organisation or person who provides a link to the Progressive Livestock Ltd website.
- The laws of New Zealand shall govern your use of this Website. These terms and any matters or disputes connected with this Website will be governed by the laws of New Zealand and will be dealt with by the New Zealand courts.
- If you are accessing this Website from a place other than in New Zealand, you are responsible for compliance with any relevant local laws or regulations in New Zealand.
- If you enter into any transaction subsequent to accessing the Site, you do so entirely in reliance on your own judgement and inquiries and not in reliance on any statements, warranties or representations (other than the warranties set out in such agreement) made to you or to any other person by or on behalf of Progressive Livestock Ltd.
- Any information obtained or used by you in relation to this Website is your sole responsibility. You undertake to indemnify the Progressive Livestock Ltd against all costs, expenses, liabilities, claims, demands, and legal costs arising from your access to or use of this Website.
- All fees and costs are quoted in $NZD and are exclusive of GST unless otherwise indicated.